[TYPO3-english] indexed_search + deleted tt_news

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Nov 9 11:01:51 CET 2010

Le 09/11/2010 10:50, Luc Muller a écrit :
> Hi list.
>
> I'm encountering a little problem, and got no ideas how to handle it.
> May Am I just missing a configuration point.
>
> Here's the trick.
>
> I got frontend indexing on my website.
> this way tt_news are proprely indexed.
> but, by the time a backend user deleted or hide a news.
> the news item is still displayed in the indexed_search result list.
>
> I'd like to know a method to not display deleted AND/OR hidden items
> (mainly news) in the result list of indexed_search.
>
> Do someone already dealed with that ?
>
> Thanks in advance for any helps.
>
> Luc Muller

One little addition as of what I've read on the net.

Manually deleting the indexing informations for the news seems not to be
a good solution.
Deleted the whole indexed informations for the detail page either is not
a good solution.

I'd like something, kind of, automatic for :

1st option : not displaying deleted records
2nd option : automatically deleted indexed information for the related
news item.

Luc