[TYPO3-english] 4.4.4->4.3.7 FE login stops working

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Nov 8 16:59:34 CET 2010

Hi,

I had to downgrade one site back to 4.3.7 and after that the front end login stopped working.

Now I think I have done all the necessary steps: install tool update and database compare and updating reference index.

There is now something wrong with the database.  Install tool/Database Analyser COMPARE will not update many tables and field definitions even though they should be updated: cache_hash, cachingframework_cache_hash ...

And when I check with phpMyAdmin these tables are empty. Like is also the fe_sessions and fe_session_data.

Any idea what could cause this and how to correct this situation.

Thank you for any input!

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela