[TYPO3-english] powermail default input size

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon May 31 07:50:13 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I try to find - with no success - a way to define default input field
size in powermail. If I define it with css width, I have no way to
define different value if needed in the form. Except defining a
different class, but that's too rigid. There has to be a way to give a
"what ever size" to a field, not predefined classes. And with the normal
behaviour that is the case, but I would like to change the default size
of the input field. Is it possible?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela