[TYPO3-english] Realurl + multilang: urls mixed up

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue May 25 19:12:33 CEST 2010

> Hello people,
>
> We have a dutch - french website, using RealURL (1.5.3) wich is working
> ok. But in one sitetree we have a problem now where url segments get
> mixed up with wrong domains. For example
>
> www.mydutchdomain.com/pagepath-blabla/frenchsegment.html: works ok
> www.mydutchdomain.com/pagepath-blabla/dutchsegment.html: does not work
>
> The page navigation for most of the pages seems messed up and I can't get
> it right. Tried clearing FEcache, clearing id-to-path, decode and encode
> cache (realurl management) and clearing (individual) page cache. In 'id-
> top path mapping' the url segments are fixed to the correct lang but the
> nav shows messed-up urls.
>
> Does anyone know how to get a grip on this problem?

So, you want another domain be used for different language version of a
website?
Something like:
www.myDutchdomain.com/pagepath-blabla/dutchsegment.html (for Dutch)
www.myFrenchdomain.com/pagepath-blabla/frenchsegment.html (fro French)

If so, you need to update to latest version of RealURL (1.8.1) and have a
look to manual at '->domainCfg' section:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurl/1.8.1/view/1/2/

Cheers.