[TYPO3-english] Realurl + multilang: urls mixed up

Frank Sonck frank.sonck at freebel.net
Tue May 25 14:12:54 CEST 2010

Hello people,

We have a dutch - french website, using RealURL (1.5.3) wich is working
ok. But in one sitetree we have a problem now where url segments get
mixed up with wrong domains. For example

www.mydutchdomain.com/pagepath-blabla/frenchsegment.html: works ok
www.mydutchdomain.com/pagepath-blabla/dutchsegment.html: does not work

The page navigation for most of the pages seems messed up and I can't get
it right. Tried clearing FEcache, clearing id-to-path, decode and encode
cache (realurl management) and clearing (individual) page cache. In 'id-
top path mapping' the url segments are fixed to the correct lang but the
nav shows messed-up urls.

Does anyone know how to get a grip on this problem?

Many thanks
Frank