[TYPO3-english] question for extension templates

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 14:39:41 CEST 2010

Hello,

As a beginner, I have a basic question regarding the templates of typo3.

I am facing problem understanding the placeholders with typo3, Under my Calendar Extension, I can see there are lot of markers defined in it for which the value is replaced by some content.

I just
want to know where the value for these markers should be passed in this case? Is it
supposed to be somewhere in the .php files?

In most of the tutorials for typo3, I just found that the content of marker can
be replaced in typo3 script. But there is nothing in my typoscript as I just
installed the new extension for calendar.

Best Regards,

Rajat Arora

Mob: +49-1578-8481803