[TYPO3-english] problems when moving to a new server?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon May 17 21:33:50 CEST 2010

Hi Morten,

> Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in
> /var/www/domain.com/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_loadmodules.php on
> line 565
>
> I can't see any pages with the page module and the list module is missing?
>
> I have clearly overlooked something but what?

This probably means that your new server is running PHP 5.3, while your
old one was running an older version (or 5.3 but with deprecation
warnings turned off).

Most such deprecated functions have been removed from TYPO3 4.3 (and
from 4.2 too, normally), so you may want to update the TYPO3 version
you're running.

HTH

--

Francois Suter