[TYPO3-english] Displaying news into the right column of ALL pages?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri May 14 17:46:19 CEST 2010

Hi,
Thank you for your replies. Actually, I'm not using Templavoila, so I would
better use the typoscript approach.
As I never made such integration, would it be possible to give me more info
where and how I have to integrate the typoscript code you gave me:

lib.mynews = RECORDS
lib.mynews {
 tables = tt_content
 source = ID # Enter the object's ID here
}

-should this code be inserted in the main template or in the TS config field
for a given page?
-news are comming from tt_news, so why are you using tt_content?
-how can I give the ID (source = ID)? Id of the sysfolder where the news are
stored?

Hope you can help me.
Regards,
BM