[TYPO3-english] tt_news TypoScript

Brian Lamb blamb at jcvi.org
Thu May 13 14:47:11 CEST 2010

Greetings all,

I'm having a bit of trouble with TypoScript with the new version of
tt_news. Previously, I had something like:

plugin.tt_news.displayList.subheader_stdWrap.crop = 87 | ... | 1

on a parent page and any child page with a tt_news plugin would crop the
subheader text to 87 characters and add a trailing ...

However, after adding the new plugin, that bit of TypoScript no longer
works. I suspect it is because that is now an option in the tt_news
plugin itself which is possible overriding that TypoScript. However,
when left blank, it also does not work. What can I do about this?

Thanks,

Brian Lamb