[TYPO3-english] Podcast feed extension

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 21:22:15 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to list few of my podcast as Kasper and Robert is doing here:
http://typo3.org/podcasts/kasper/ and http://typo3.org/podcasts/robert/ . I
found the extension that should do this (podcast feed EXT: podkast) but
unfortunately it didn't have a documentation. Even then I installed the
extension and tried to used it by filling the information it asked but that
didn't work. I am aware that the extension has its own table tx_podkast and
I am pretty sure the extension is getting data from there. Now I am
wondering how that table gets populated, meaning even though the extension
ask for feed link I don't think it populates the table because to my belief,
if the feed populates the table then there should be some sort of cron job
set up which I couldn't see/find in the extension interface. I might be
missing something here because I am seeing the thing working (kasper and
Robert). So, if anyone knows anything about this please let me know. I would
really appreciate any help on this.

Regards,
Orish