[TYPO3-english] tt_news plugin not showing list items

Brian Lamb blamb at jcvi.org
Tue May 11 19:41:15 CEST 2010

Greetings list,

I just installed the newest tt_news plugin on my site. It was kind of a
pain because of having to resave all instances of the plugin to fix the
templates but thats taken care of. The only problem I'm having now is
one of my instances is displaying the "No news in this list" text. I
cannot confirm if that was a problem before the update.

The only thing that I can think of which may be contributing is that it
is listing tt_news items with a Category that is a parent category and
as far as I remember, that is the only instance of that happening on the
site. Would that cause a problem?

I have manually checked to see that there are tt_news items in the
correct location flagged with that category.

Thanks,

Brian Lamb