[TYPO3-english] directmail jumpurl and email links

Fabian Lachman flachman at wizzbit.nl
Thu May 6 15:45:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

The Direct Mail extension seems to have a problem with e-mail links.

I was using the following settings:

mod.web_modules.dmail.enable_jump_url=1

mod.web_modules.dmail.enable_mailto_jump_url=0

After the mail was sent, e-mail links were converted to jumpurls but
ending with: &jumpurl=0

When clicking on this link it opens a blank page and nothing happens. If
I change the address manually to end with &jumpurl=1 the link works.

I have now disabled jump_urls all together for new mails but is there a
way to make the old links in the mail that was already sent work? Since
manually changing jumpurl=0 to jumpurl=1 fixes the link there has to be
some line (maybe even in the core) that I can change to make the link
work?

Kind regards,
Fabian