[TYPO3-english] tt_content.image.20 rollover effect

Edgars emoedgars at inbox.lv
Sat May 1 18:35:14 CEST 2010

 Hi, Joey!
 Thanks for your reply and these tips. Works as expected and...
 example is just perfect. Also, If we talk about a:hover support in
 IE6 - we have a few options, for example JS frameworks, eg. jQuery.
 If we talk about the favorite choice in JS frameworks - It`s realy
 confusing - why there is ExtJS included as main JS framewok. But,
 this disscusion should be in other thread, or in other mailing list.
 Thanks, Edgar.