[TYPO3-english] ASP to typo3

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 15:37:48 CEST 2010

>ask someone to do it for you. :-)
>there are lots of great TYPO3 Companies around.

Thanks, Olivier. I want to let you know that I am a student and very new to typo3.
So I cannot ask any company around to do it for me. :)

I just asked  the other way because developing an extension looked an advance topic to me without having much knowledge about typo3.
Also, There was no documentation in typo3 website for this extension.

I could find a nice tutorial for it now, sharing with everyone
http://www.hachmeister.org/en/typo/tutorials/development/create-your-own-frontend-plugin/

Sorry for taking your time. I will do it now. :)

Best Regards,

Rajat Arora
Mob: +49-1520-8437359