[TYPO3-english] Exclude pages from RealURL path not working any more

Klemens Zleptnig klemens.zleptnig at boc-eu.com
Mon Mar 29 12:52:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

The root page of my site is a shortcut to another page (Home), which I
want to exclude from the URL by setting the respective flag in the page
properties. I'm using RealURL 1.7.0.

This worked fine until recently (update to TYP3 4.3.1?).

For example the URLs of different pages in different languages one level
below look like this:

en: home
de: home
es: home
--> all not OK

Home > Services
en: home/services
de: services
es: home/servicios
--> only de OK

Home > Products
en: products
de: produkte
es: productos
--> all OK

Home > Group
en: home/group
de: gruppe
es: home/grupo
--> only de OK

This doesn't make sense to me because the "Exlcude from speaking URL" flag
is an option I can only set in the default language and not in the
language overlays.
And why does it work for one subpage and on German pages but not for the
others? I already cleared the caches incl. RealURL. I'm using the
languagevisibility extension.

Thanks!