[TYPO3-english] Exclude pages from RealURL path not working any more

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:47:34 CEST 2010

Hi!

Klemens Zleptnig wrote:
> This doesn't make sense to me because the "Exlcude from speaking URL" flag
> is an option I can only set in the default language and not in the
> language overlays.

That's correct. If you exclude the page, you exclude also all its overlays.

> And why does it work for one subpage and on German pages but not for the
> others? I already cleared the caches incl. RealURL. I'm using the
> languagevisibility extension.

No idea about that extension.

I did not understand what exactly the problem is but you must know one
rule: you cannot exclude the last page on the path. For example:

.+- page 1 (excluded)
..+- page 2

This generates these paths:
/
/page-1
/page-2

So for "page 1" you will always have a segment.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member Read more @