[TYPO3-english] choosing typo3

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Mar 25 11:17:33 CET 2010

Hey,

Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
>    * easy and fast caching system. Next caching system is considered a
>      lot more slow than actual. Only a pure exercise.

I see it the other way round. We are using the new caching framework for
some big sites with tons of clicks, it's a key technology that holds the
system online under hight load. The new caching system is fantastic:
Easily extensible and fast. We did some local core patches to get a
quick backend implementation, but we are committing all of them to
upstream, you will see them in the newer versions.

Regards
Christian