[TYPO3-english] choosing typo3

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Thu Mar 25 16:30:47 CET 2010

Ries van Twisk schrieb:

> On Mar 25, 2010, at 5:02 AM, Cameron wrote:
>
>> Drupal is superior to Typo3 in almost every way. Typo3 is an exercise in
>> over-engineered academic CMS concepts, whereas Drupal + CCK + Views =
>> 90% of

Sorry,
this is a very unqualified very dump statement or explanation,
please dont drive Mercedes, drive a Ford KA or a Scoda, if that fits your needs,

I am driving a BMW 735 and I use TYPO3 since 6 years !!!
and its a really great and professional CMS.

It was a strong need, to revise this dump statement,
because it will remain within the lists forever.
--

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dipl.Ing.Gert Redlich