[TYPO3-english] typolink and path with space

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:31:25 CET 2010

Hi all!
I have the follow typoscript line

stdWrap.typolink.parameter.override.cObject.file.import.data =
TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile

My problem is when the name of the file has some space (for example
"filename one two three.jpg"); the output is something as:
rel="lightbox[sb6]">

I upload file on TYPO3 (4.3.2) with dam (1.1.5). There is a solution to say
with typoscript that the space is not for different parameters, but that is
all a name?

Thank you
Roberto