[TYPO3-english] How to change the backend interface

Ahmed Moosavi r.mesbah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:12:39 CET 2010

Hello,
I've to change the backend interface for RTL language, This means the
current left menu should be moved to the right and pages and styles and
text directions should be changed to RTL. There is an old extension in
repository but it's not working. As I'm not very experienced in making
extension I'd to ask the experts where should I start to change this
elements to be more reliable for future versions and etc. I need fag end.

Regards
Ahmed