[TYPO3-english] htmlarea RTE config

Pero Matic pero at matic.com
Tue Mar 23 23:24:14 CET 2010

I have nightmares from RTE back from 2004 when activex one was used. Finaly
in htmlarea 1.7.12 i got things working fine but no.. we need new one 1.8.8
(yes i'm still frustrated). I read manual but some things are not clear to
me, so if someone would like to help me. I'd like to know where is this used
(i know it's going into TSconfig):

RTE.classes {
align-left {
name = LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/locallang_tooltips.xml:justifyleft
value = text-align: left;
}

RTE.default {
inlineStyle.text-alignment (
p.align-left, h1.align-left, h2.align-left, h3.align-left, h4.align-left,
h5.align-left, h6.align-left, td.align-left { text-align: left; }
)

is this configuration for BE - for RTE, or this should be somehow style for
FE page? I'm asking this because i'm not sure if i'm supossed to add
p.align-left style to my CSS (then align works) or i should do something i'm
not aware of (to get that style for FE page)? Thank you for cooperation.