[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.7.0 - page can't be displayed anymore!

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:10:55 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-03-15 18:02:39 +0200, Daniel Rutzen said:
> I started with realurl, because the frontend gave a lot of errors
> regarding this extension.

(looking for error messages – none found, cannot help)

> I used the ext manager to look for newer versions and updated realurl.
> There were some new database tables or field updates which I allowed.
>
> Now, after the update is completed, I am not able to view front- or backend!

(looking for error messages from the web server error log – none found,
cannot help)

I can say that I upgraded RealURL on 6 sites recently from 1.5.3 to
1.7.0 and it went smooth. Also I never had errors in Frontend. So
something is terribly wrong with your installation. But nobody can help
you unless you provide specific error messages. It is just impossible
to help without this information.

Always senbd as much information about error messages as possible.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member