[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.7.0 - page can't be displayed anymore!

Daniel Rutzen d.rutzen at email.de
Fri Mar 19 17:37:30 CET 2010

Hello,

thanks for the answer. Here are more detailed information.

I restored all files and the DB and started the update process all over
again.

After updating Typo to 4.3.2 all I can see on the front end are a lot of
errors.

The first one is red marked and reads:

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1: PHP : Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in
C:\xampplite\htdocs\typo\typo3conf\ext\realurl\class.tx_realurl.php line 377

I made a few screenshots of the errors I am seeing on the FE:
=> Screenshot http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/549/screen1re.jpg
=> Screenshot http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9276/screen2zo.jpg

So, the next thing I did was to update RealURL to version 1.7.0

The update itself was without problems, I added the new fields/tables as
required.

But in the information section for RealURL in the extension manager I
have following errors/notifications:

Extension information:
Database status:  	Table error!
Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing in the database!

Code warnings: Some tables or fields are missing!
developer-relevant)

It seems like there is a backend module in "mod1/conf.php" which is not
configured in ext_emconf.php.
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.tx_realurl_userfunctest.php".

=> Screenshot http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7817/screen3vf.jpg

Do I have to be concerned about that??

Now, I was able to load a few pages (loading took about 10 seconds per
page). And now, after a few minutes, neither the backend nor the
frontend shows my anything... it just keeps loading ... !!!!!

My php.ini has
error_reporting = E_ALL
display_errors = On

but the error.log does not show anything, not do I get any errors in the
browser (as I said, the browser keeps saying 'loading'... )

I don't know what to do :-(