[TYPO3-english] Menu/Sitemap content element

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 24 19:35:17 CEST 2010

Graham Knight wrote:
> Many thanks for your help. I would have liked a solution that could
> be managed by ordinary editors rather than admin. However, your
> TypoScript will get me out of my immediate hole.

If you use TemplaVoilà for that site you could make a Flexible Content
Element for it. A field to select the parent page and a (not mapped)
field to enter the keyword. You can use the TypoScript to create the
list with references to the FCE fields instead of hardcoded values.

That way your editors can place the menu and configure it.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl