[TYPO3-english] rggooglemap - control style

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Jun 23 16:19:05 CEST 2010

Den 22.06.2010 15:24, skrev Geir Berglund:
> Where can I configure the look of the popupbox that shows up when you
> point at category image in the map.  Is it in the html-template or in
> typoscript?
>
> Greetings from Geir Berglund

Some configuration in the HTML template - section POIINFO - TEMPLATE,
and some with TS - look at poi in setup.txt (static)

But a lot of the design is also part of the Google Map code from Google,
and not easy to do something with. For instance the images which makes
shadow, rounded corners are part of the code from Google - and they are
using inline styles, which makes it difficult to change.

Regards

Erik Svendsen