[TYPO3-english] mm_forum button icons... black backgrounds? Argh!

Andrew Plank plankmeister-NO at SPAM-hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:52:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm setting up an mm_forum, and it all works very nicely pretty much
directly out of the box. However, I'm having problems with the generated
icons... The icons in the buttons that are GIFBUILDER objects end up
with a black background. Is this a known issue? Has anyone ever seen
this before? I've played around with my graphics setup and the setup in
TS for the buttons, but nothing really works. The only other outcome
from all the combinations I've tried is a clipped corner of a large
icon, instead of a resized icon. Very frustrating!

tia

Andrew Plank