[TYPO3-english] Inserting an plugin on every page for the extension JW_Calendar

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 15:39:07 CEST 2010

Hello,

I need to insert month view of my JW_Calendar on every page of my website,
But unfortunately there is no configuration given for it in the documentation.

My current configuration as follows:

 CALENDAR < plugin.tx_jwcalendar_pi1
      CALENDAR {
      wrapColorSingleView = style="background-color:|;float:left...
      wrapColorListView = style="background:|;font-size:4px"
      wrapColorWeekEvent = |
      wrapColorExcEvent = background:|;
      wrapTooltipBegin = |
      wrapTooltipEnd = |
      wrapTooltipTitle = <b>|</b>
      wrapTooltipTeaser = <i>|</i>
      wrapTooltipDescription = |
      caption = begin
      overlibConfig = AUTOSTATUSCAP,HAUTO,VAUTO
}

Please let me know if anyone can give me an idea how can I do it?

With Regards,
Rajat Arora