[TYPO3-english] contagged, templavoilà, TYPO3 4.4.0beta3

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Sat Jun 12 16:48:13 CEST 2010

Hello.

I am trying to configure contagged with TYPO3 4.4.0beta3 and Templavoilà
1.4.4.  There is so little information on how to configure contagged at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Contagged which seems to be all the doc
available.

I also found this thread:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2008-July/051294.html.

What I did is to add to my TS template this:

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.userFunc >
plugin.tx_contagged {
   listPages = 0
   storagePids = 199
   includeRootPages = 1
   modifier = Uisu
}

(I have u as a modifier because my site is in UTF-8.)

And I have in my TemplaVoilà template this:

	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content
*	10.stdWrap.parseFunc.userFunc = tx_contagged->main
*	10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->

I added the two lines with *.  Both seems not working.

Of course I have created some test terms in the storage.

I do not know if contagged is too much for what I need anyway.  What I
want to do is to have some terms replaced with the same term but with a
link to a page (contagged has a lot more than just links).  I thought
that content_replacer could work but since it needs a special span tag I
did not use it.  I really need it to be very transparent for my user.
Do you have some recommendations?

Do you have a clue about what's not working with contagged.

Best regards,

Braulio Solano