[TYPO3-english] [Typoscript question]: How to add the page uid to the body tag?

Daniel Doesburg | Doesburg.biz daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Thu Jun 10 00:27:04 CEST 2010

Hi Ron,

Thanks for this answer. Its not exactly what I'm looking for.

I know this method to add a string to the body tag.

And so "page.bodyTagAdd = class="class="pg12" is not the problem.

But if the page has an uid of 12 than and only than is this correct.

But I'm looking for a way to get something like this:

page.bodyTagAdd = class="class="pg_{substitute page:id}"

And therfor the solutions in the other answers where more or less
correct. But in that case I loose the "f1a"-part.

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg