[TYPO3-english] [Typoscript question]: How to add the page uid to the body tag?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jun 10 00:43:24 CEST 2010

On Jun 9, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Daniel Doesburg | Doesburg.biz wrote:

> Hi Ron,
>
> Thanks for this answer. Its not exactly what I'm looking for.
>
> I know this method to add a string to the body tag.
>
> And so "page.bodyTagAdd = class="class="pg12" is not the problem.
>
> But if the page has an uid of 12 than and only than is this correct.
>
> But I'm looking for a way to get something like this:
>
> page.bodyTagAdd = class="class="pg_{substitute page:id}"
>
> And therfor the solutions in the other answers where more or less
> correct. But in that case I loose the "f1a"-part.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Daniel Doesburg

Daniel,

are you looking for something like this?
You basicly need a cObject/stdWrap to do what you want to do,
bodyTagAdd is just a string...

page.bodyTag >
page.bodyTagCObject = HTML
page.bodyTagCObject.value.field = uid
page.bodyTagCObject.value.wrap = <body class="pg_|">

See : http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.3.1/view/1/6/#id2515978

Ries

tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl        web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk
Phone: +1 (803) 426-3350