[TYPO3-english] Front End User Registration Empty Default Country

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:06:23 CEST 2010

Hello,
I'm using sr_feuser_register for FE users and I'm trying to add some user
details when editing the profile. The problem is that the default country in
the select is by default Germany (no ideea why) and I want to set it blank
the first time the user opens the form. I've tried to set the countryCode in
sr_static_info in the TS root constants, but has no effect. More, in the
Constants Editor I don't see any related fields to Static Info Tables.
Basically I've tried this solution, but with no succes:

http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-March/022489.html

Any sugestions?

Thank you.
--