[TYPO3-english] Content Variable

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 04:02:35 CEST 2010

Hi there,

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Lee M. Childress
<leemchildress at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I want to write a printer-friendly extension that will take all the page
> content and place a number next to each link and then list the links at the
> bottom of the page. My question is what variable in Typo3 holds all the page
> content so that I can modify it?

I can't answer your question directly, but I can say that it'd be
considerably easier to implement the functionality you describe with
javascript (unless you're going to work on the DOM in php that is...)

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/