[TYPO3-english] rgtabs and IE 7 issue

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:05:03 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I am able to install and run rgtabs extension successfully but have problem
in rendering content inside tabs. I am getting list of tt_news inside
different tabs and all my tt_news are in iso-8859-1 format but when it gets
displayed inside the tabs, all the special characters are getting converted
to ? . I used the following TS
export_rgtabs.config.metaCharset = iso-8859-1
export_rgtabs.config.additionalHeaders =

and now those characters are rendered correctly in firefox but not in IE 7.
So, I am wondering if anybody have any idea on this?

I basically tested for — characters.

Regards,
Orish