[TYPO3-english] Tip a Friend inside a TypoScript menu?

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Fri Jul 16 16:53:57 CEST 2010

El 16/07/2010 12:49 a.m., Bjoern Pedersen escribió:
> Am 16.07.2010 03:11, schrieb Braulio J. Solano-Rojas:
>> Hi.

>>> Just split it to different 'lib.whatever' and map after each other. Also
>>> last TEXT object may be in a template directly, since it is a static
>>> content.
>>
>> Well actually I am using Templavoila and I have mapped lib.footMenu to a
>> TEXT object it will be erased, since Templavoila replaces everything
>> inside the <div>.  That's why I needed only one big object.
>>
>> I could have several objects mapping to several tags but I don't like
>> the resulting HTML code.
>>
>> Your suggestion would have worked really nice with the TEMPLATE object,
>> but it is a little more difficult with Templavoila (unless I am wrong).
>>
>> I appreciate very much your help and comments.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> B.
>

> lib.footMenu.20 = TEXT
> ^^^ this line is superfluous

I thought so, but it is like that in the pmtipafriend manual.  And since
I did not know why they did it like that, I prefered using the author
suggestion.

> lib.footMenu.20<  plugin.tx_pmtipafriend_pi1
> lib.footMenu.20 {
>    mailFormPID = 281
> }
>
> And in TV you just have to use the right mapping modes. If you want to
> keep the div, just use mode inner.

I am using it in inner mode.  Maybe you misunderstood me or I explained
myself badly (notice that in my explanation above I said "inside the
div" which for me means inner).  What I was saying was that the Victor
suggestion would work with the old template system but not with
Templavoila, because the old system permits arbitrary replacements, but
Templavoila only permits some kind of replacements.

Thanks!

Best regards,

B.