[TYPO3-english] Formhandler and Captcha not working

Peter Gallagher pgallagher at electricretina.com
Thu Jul 15 20:26:26 CEST 2010

Still no luck.

One thing I am doing is my TS is a predefined form setup in an external
TS file.

When I submit the form the debug info states:
-formhandler>freecapfield>(catpcha text)
-sessions are empty
-it called: Calling validator "Tx_Formhandler_Validator_Default"
-it called: Calling class "Tx_Formhandler_ErrorCheck_SrFreecap"

Any other thoughts?
-Peter

On 15/07/2010 2:14 PM, Peter Gallagher wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Karl. The captcha isn't working at all right now.
> I've tried to enter the correct value many times and it just re-loads
> the page with a new captcha.
>
> I will try a straight cut/paste with your TS and see if that makes a
> difference.
>
> -Peter
>
> On 14/07/2010 4:59 AM, Karl Wallace wrote:
>> Hi there
>>
>> Is the captcha not working at all? Or is it just the error message
>> that isnt
>> displaying when an incorrect capthca is entered?
>> I was working on getting this working yesterday and It works fine if you
>> enter the correct captcha value. But if you get it wrong it just
>> reloads the
>> form with no explicit error message.
>>
>> Here's the TS I'm using, which is slightly different to yours, so try it.
>>
>> plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.validators.1 {
>> class = Tx_Formhandler_Validator_Default
>> config {
>> fieldConf {
>> freecapfield.errorCheck.1 = srFreecap
>> }
>> }
>> }
>>
>> I'm using Typo3 4.3.3 Formhandler 0.97 and sr_freeCap 1.2.3
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> "Peter Gallagher"<pgallagher at electricretina.com> wrote in message
>> news:mailman.1.1279049571.9740.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
>>> I am trying to get the formhandler (0.97) to work with sr_freeCap
>>> (1.2.3)
>>> on TYPO3 (4.3.2).
>>>
>>> I have added the form fields and markers to the template as stated in
>>> the
>>> manual:
>>> <label for="freecapfield">###SR_FREECAP_NOTICE###</label>
>>> ###SR_FREECAP_CANT_READ###
>>> <input type="text" size="15" id="freecapfield"
>>> name="formhandler[freecapfield]" title="###SR_FREECAP_NOTICE###"
>>> value="">
>>> ###SR_FREECAP_IMAGE###
>>>
>>> and added the following to my TS:
>>>
>>> plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.predef.contact{
>>> //validate captcha
>>> validators.2.class = Tx_Formhandler_Validator_Default
>>> validators.2.config.fieldConf{