[TYPO3-english] How to position a custom page title tag near the top of my head section?

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 15 10:55:28 CEST 2010

Who said that has an appreciable SEO effect?

I don't believe that the title tag needs to be close in the html source to
the base tag. Really some SEO is ok, but don't take it to an extreme, if you
want better positioning in search results write good content, and enough of
it so that the search engines think it will benefit their users to show your
pages higher up in the results.

news:mailman.1.1279183394.1017.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...