[TYPO3-english] How to position a custom page title tag near the top of my head section?

Harm Wester Harm at OOiP.nl
Thu Jul 15 10:39:25 CEST 2010

Hello readers!

I have a question about the page title and I ask your assistance in
finding answers.

For SEO purposes I want to create my own <title> [...] </title> tag.
I know how to do that (config.noPageTitle = 2).
After that, my own <title> will become the first headerData element.

My problem with this is that for SEO reasons I would like to have this
title tag as close to my <base href> declaration as possible.
Unfortunately page.headerData starts way down.

I know this combination is not supposed not work (TSRef):
config.noPageTitle = 2
config.pageTitleFirst = 1

Can anyone inspire me for a solid solution to get my own <title> tag as
close to my <base href> declaration as possible?

I use automaketemplate by the way.

Thanks for your time already!
Harm Wester