[TYPO3-english] Help migrating typo3 site to new server

-Jc. ellwo_od at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:31:46 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I'm new to Typo3 and am searching for a guide to moving or migrating an
existing Typo3 site from one server to another.

I have admin access to Typo3 on both servers, but I don't yet have FTP or
MySQL admin access to the old one (I do for the new one).

Therefore, if it is possible to perform the whole process from within Typo3?
I can see the export/import options for .t3d files -is this an option?

oh, and just for fun, the versions of Typo3 are different: 4.0 on the old
server and 4.3.3 on the new!

Thanks! -Jc.