[TYPO3-english] How to change the default image upload folderuploads\pics?

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Thu Jul 15 09:53:55 CEST 2010

Hi Ron.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

One question though. You write:

> If you create another text with image and attach the same image to it...

Since the image is not available for the editor in the backend. I guess that
attaching means uploading the same image again from a local computer.

There is nothing wrong with this approach except that you need a local image
achieve which basically mirrors the uploads/pics folder. This is what I
would like to avoid. With several editors I find it easier to keep all
images accessible in the backend.

Do I understand the concept correct?