[TYPO3-english] License of the introduction package

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jul 13 18:49:51 CEST 2010

Exactly Ron

yeah wec_contentelements are great and this is what fascinates people in
TYPO3. It is the multitude of possibilities this CMS gives to you. More than
any other CMS. The system itself isn't actually so difficult to explain as
90% of the clients don't need to know all the PHP or TS background. With the
wec_contentelements, combined with your framework for templavoila we have
IMHO the best starter approach at all BECAUSE it combines both worlds and
because it is already very well documented and ONLY a link from typo3.org to
those packages is missing!

Datastructure forth and back, we had this discussion already so often and
still mayor - or biggest - TYPO3 companies like AOE Media - to name only one
are promoting TemplaVoila others do the opposite well that is diversity and
this is good.

Ron's System is a "Twitter" inbetween. Here we can setup a site in no time
and we can teach people which come to us for TYPO3 Trainings and Workshops
how TypoScript and the traditional way of templating is working. After those
trainings they are able to maintain and program actually both systems even
they might got separated. Each system has got drawbacks and plus. Which
flavor everyone is using should be simply up to them. The TV and framework
for templavoila way is very well documented as already mentioned, so is the
way of standard templating when using the packages from mediatech. Both is
existing and its good and well documented, and lots of stuff you can
actually use in both systems or from both systems independently of what kind
of templating approach you have chosen.

Andi