[TYPO3-english] Blank frontend page for typo3 introduction package 4.4

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 2 22:37:33 CEST 2010

Simon Nute wrote:
> I am a newbie and the "up and running in five minutes" is not really
> fair.  I am already on about 2 hours and still have a blank page.

Earlier today in this thread two people pointed to the most common
causes of a blank page.
Did you find any PHP errors or errors about file access problems? If
yes, send these errors to the list.

The more specific details the better!

> This seems to be where Typo3 falls down every time in the lack of
> reliable and useful documentation.

In general it's not a good idea to criticize and complain about a
product and at the same time expect support. Be a friendly spirit and
you'll get friendly replies. (Although at the moment a lot of developers
are at the T3DD10 in Germany, so it might be very quiet on the news
groups/mailing lists this week)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert