[TYPO3-english] Blank frontend page for typo3 introduction package 4.4

Simon Nute snute2008 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 2 19:08:33 CEST 2010

On 01/07/2010 09:00, Ahmed wrote:
> Hello,
> I have blank page for front end after installing introduction package of
> version 4.4. What can be the problem ?
>
> Best Regards
> Ahmed

I am a newbie and the "up and running in five minutes" is not really
fair.  I am already on about 2 hours and still have a blank page.

Have read the install guide and that does not seem to be much help.  I
am sure it is a simple problem for someone that is use to Typo3 but not
for the rest of us.

This seems to be where Typo3 falls down every time in the lack of
reliable and useful documentation.

I have downloaded the zip file and uploaded it to my webserver.  I have
then unpacked the files.

What next ? to fix the blank page please.

Thanks.