[TYPO3-english] Integer as an image on backend

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:29:18 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I've got an int field inside a table of my database but I just want to make
a correspondence between this field and an icon image in my tca.php. Could
someone help me? Can I do that? My objective is a certain icon is shown in
my backend when I edit my register, depending of this int value. In my
tca.php it would be something like that:

"intcode" => Array (
                        "exclude" => 1,
                        "label" =>
"LLL:EXT:extension/locallang_db.xml:tx_table_data.intcode",
                        'config' => array (
                                'type' => 'group',
                                'internal_type' => 'file',
                                'allowed' => 'gif,png,jpeg,jpg',
                                'max_size' =>
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['maxFileSize'],
                                'uploadfolder' =>
'fileadmin/templates/img_content/myicons/',
                                'size' => 1,
                                'minitems' => 0,
                                'maxitems' => 1,
                        )