[TYPO3-english] Help with RealURL

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Sat Jan 30 06:26:16 CET 2010

Christian Tardif wrote:
> Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> I downloaded and installed RealURL (latest) on a Typo3 4.2.11 (really
>>> can't go on 4.3 for now). I followed the documentation on setting
>>> RealURL to make it work (somewhat simple). But the result is far from
>>> what I would need.
>>
>> ... meaning you did not read documentation carefully enough...
>
> You're surely true.  I'm in deep reading, now.

Got it!!!!

As you said, I read too fast!

The thing I had to change is, in my vhost file:

RewriteRule .* /index.php

RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /index.php [L,E=ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME:/index.php]

Maybe that would be a good idea for this to be in page two of the
documentation (where they are showing Vhost example config) rather than
in the Appendix.....

Thanks again for all of those who took the time to help!

--

*Christian Tardif*