[TYPO3-english] chnewsfeed 1.0.1 and tt_news 3.0.1: maybe compatibility issue

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Fri Jan 29 23:11:35 CET 2010

Hi Georg,

Thanks for the update.  It'll help me as well. Just yesterday I was mucking around the database adding category's because of the absence of the categories.

I wonder though - what happens with your update to your extension to 2.5.2 tt_news users?

Yours is not the only extension that has this problem with the 3.0.1 upgrade.  It seems like it might be some time before everyone wants to upgrade to 3.0.1 (I certainly have sites that may never see an upgrade).  Dmitry's yafi also has the same behavior going on with the categories not appearing - maybe you can share your updated code with him? ;-).

thanks again...
doug