[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register in a multilingual website: how to translate fe groups?

Daniela daniela at a7digital.de
Thu Jan 28 12:55:37 CET 2010

Hello,
we are using sr_feuser_register 2.5.24 in a multilingual TYPO3 4.3.0 web
site and have difficulties in translating the fe groups. There is a
table "fe_groups_language_overlay", but we cannot fill in fe group
titles or other data in another language, there are no fields or forms
for that.
Has anybody an idea how to add fe groups' titles in other languages?
Might it be a problem, that we do not use direct mail?

Thanks and kind regards,

Daniela Koenig
daniela at a7digital.de
www.a7digital.de