[TYPO3-english] how to enable/install new ts editor with syntax highlighting

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Thu Jan 28 10:28:44 CET 2010

I've just upgraded to 4.3, and wanted to check out the new TS editor
with code highlighting etc. But it seems that I'm missing something,
because my template setup field hasn't changed at all, and shows up as a
simple text area.

In the extension repository, there is no extension named "t3editor", and
in my installed extensions, I see "t3editor" version 1.0.0

Can please someone point out how to get this new editor?

Thanks

Stefanos