[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.3.1 Button Error Translation of Content Elements

Ronald Renfro rlr55555 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:57:14 CET 2010

Hello,

I am having a funky problem after updating to typo3 4.3.1. In language view mode I can translate content elements simply by clicking on the button
"Copy default content elements". The translated content elements appear in the appropriate column. This works fine as long as I am an admin user. As soon as I switch
to a non admin group and I click on the same button (no error appears) the content elements are copied with the text [translated etc] but the content elements appear
in the same column as the source records e.g they have not been translated correctly... I did not modify any permissions prior to updating to 4.3.1.
I checked the permissions for the group and there is no limitation.

Has anyone had this issue before? Where else can I go from here?
Thanks!

Ronald