[TYPO3-english] need to activate tt_content image border with typoscript

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Wed Jan 27 01:20:18 CET 2010

Hi to all,
i need to "swith on" image borders in a certain tree,
(not all over the site)

after googling I found:
tsconfig in setup:

tt_content {
	image.20.1.stdWrap.border = 1
	image.20.1.stdWrap.borderCol = blue
	image.20.1.stdWrap.borderThick = 3
	image.20.1.colSpace = 10
	}
I did put this in the setup of the leading page,
switching "on" the border down this tree,
not to click every content element again and again

But it does not work
====================

then I found
TCAdefaults.tt_content.imageborder = 1

putting this in setup or in page options, did not work too

What is wrong please ?

I simply want to override the options button . . . .

tt_content {
	image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.height = 1024m
	image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.width = 1280m
	}

and this is working very well for all pages in the site.
--

regards
Gert Redlich