[TYPO3-english] RealUrl - Multi Domain Single Tree - Language Menu Problem

Stefan Isak stefanisak at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:12:24 CET 2010

hey,

thx for reply.

It would be nice to get it done without a patch due to easy maintenance.
But I can't handle it and can't see any fault in my setup.
I checked against manual, against Dmitry's blog posts and at least
against the snippets of your topic.
Maybe there are somehow brackish coincidences in my current environment.

So unfortunatley for the moment I go ahead with the patch.
Maybe theres some motion within the bug report in the future, so I can
finally solve it.

Cheers
Stefan

On 25.01.2010, at 14:46, G.Unger wrote:

> hi stefan
>
> coming back to you here in your 'thread' ;)
> I had the same problem with my langmenu as you have. and as noted in
> the other 'thread' it workz for me now without your patch.
>
> I had exactly the same langmenu as you have, and narrowed it down to
> just
>
> *************
> lib.langnav = COA
> lib.langnav {
>
> 	10 = HMENU
> 	10 {
>
> 		special = language
> 		special.value = 0,1
> 		special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
>
> 		1 = TMENU
> 		1 {
> 			noBlur = 1
> 			NO {
>
> 				stdWrap.override = DE || EN
> 				ATagParams = title="zur deutschen Version wechseln" ||
> class="last" title="switch to the english version"
>
> 			}
>

> 		}
>
> 	}
>
> }
> *************
>
> and as ilya explained to me in a 'realurl-domain-2-lang-parameter-
> setup' it doesnt need the whole typolink stuff anymore.
> as explained in the other thread, that workz for me without yr diff-
> patch.
>
> rgds,
> guido
>

> On 2010-01-22 17:19:33 +0100, Stefan Isak
> <stefanisak at googlemail.com> said:
>
>> Hey,
>> for anybody with similar problems:
>> Looks like this bug: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10774
>> I provided a new patch file class.tx_realurl_2.diff
>> Stefan
>> On 20.01.2010, at 13:13, Stefan Isak wrote:
>>> Hey,
>>> using RealUrl 1.7.0 and TYPO3 4.3.1 in a single tree multi domain
>>> setup, leaves a problem concerning the language menu I can't
>>> solve  yet.
>>> What I did:
>>> RealUrl setup for separate language domains as it is described by
>>> Dmitry: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/realurl-separate-language-domains-in-an-easy-way.html
>
> So
>>> far everything works quiet well:
>>> deutsch.de/ueber-uns/kontakt/
>>> english.com/about-us/contact/
>>> Problem:
>>> Using the language menu to switch from one language to another,
>>> the  page path part remains untranslated.
>>> E.g. I am on the site deutsch.de/ueber-uns/kontakt/ and want to
>>> switch to english, the resulting url is english.com/ueber-uns/
>>> kontakt/ instead of english.com/about-us/contact/
>>> Here is the TS for the language menu:
>>>  temp.language = HMENU
>>>  temp.language{
>>>    special = language
>>>    special.value = 0,1
>>>    special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
>>>    wrap =<ul> | </ul>
>>>    1 = TMENU
>>>    1 {
>>>      NO = 1
>>>      NO {
>>>        linkWrap =<li>|</li>
>>>        stdWrap.override = [de] || [en]
>>>        doNotLinkIt = 1
>>>        stdWrap.typolink.parameter.data = page:uid
>>>        stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams = &L=0 || &L=1
>>>        stdWrap.typolink.addQueryString = 1
>>>        stdWrap.typolink.addQueryString.exclude = id,cHash,no_cache
>>>        stdWrap.typolink.addQueryString.method = GET
>>>        stdWrap.typolink.useCacheHash = 0
>>>        stdWrap.typolink.no_cache = 0
>>>      }
>>>    }